Friday, August 10, 2012

Łeba photo diary



Dopiero dziś udało mi się przejrzeć wszystkie zdjęcia z Łeby i wybrać kilka, które wam pokażę. Tęsknie za morzem, za słońcem i piękną pogodą ! Tymczasem na dworze jest zimno, termometr wskazuje 20 stopni , brrrr ! Aż nie mam ochoty wychodzić z domu.
 
Translation :  Today I watched all pictures from Łeba and I chose a few that I'll show you. I miss by the sea, the sun and beautiful weather! Meanwhile, it's cold, the thermometer shows 20 degrees, brrrr! As much as I don't want to leave home.



Zdjęcie robione ostatniego dnia w Sopocie, niestety padało :(
Translation : The pictures was taken in Sopot, unfortunately rained... :(

A teraz kilka outfit'ów znad morza !
Translation : And now, I'll show you my outfits !


Co miałam na sobie : sukienka i torba  ze zwykłego sklepu w Skierniewicach , buty ze Stepa'a :)
Translation : What I wore : dress and bag - no name , shoes - Step


Co miałam na sobie : bluzkę z New Look, spodenki z Butik'u, torbę ze zwykłego sklepu, buty - CCC albo Step, sweter z Mango, bransoletki -  Avonu, jedna to prezent, House i jedna kupiona w Grecji

Translation : What I wore: t-shirt - New Look, shorts - Butik, bag - no name, shoes - CCC or Step, sweater - Mango, bracelets - Avon, House, this one is a gift, bought in Greece



Co miałam na sobie : bluzkę - Tally Wejil, koronkowa kamizelka - wholesale-dress , naszyjnik - Porfois, bransoletki - House, jedna to prezent

Translation : What I wore : t-shirt - Tally Wejil, lace vest - wholesale-dress , necklace - Porfois, bracelets - House, this one is a gift.


Co miałam na sobie : koszula - H&M, pasek - Stradivarius, spodenki - Butik, buty - Step
Translation : What I wore: shirt - H&M, belt - Stradivarius, shorts - Butik, shoes - Step


Co miałam na sobie : bluzka - Reserved, spodenki - Butik
Translation : What I wore: t-shirt - Reserved, shorts - Butik


Co miałam na sobie : spodenki i bluzkę - Reserved, pasek - Stradivarius
Translation : What I wore: shorts and t-shirt - Reserved, belt - Stradivarius

Który strój podoba wam się najbardziej ? 
Translation : Which outfit do you like the most ?

Follow me with bloglovin !
www.formspring.me/martienna
 Serdecznie zapraszam do zarejestrowania się na stronie ShinyBox , zajmie wam to 2 minuty a możecie za darmo otrzymać świetne kosmetyki ShinyBox !!

47 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit on my blog <3
    U have nice photos:) And U are very
    cutee:)) I like your outfits and
    love your NAILS! awesome*

    PS: I'm a new folower:)

    www.demination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos... I like that gorgeous dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog .) Thank you for your comment on my blog. Btw I am new follower :)

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I like your blog! Thank you so much for your commet on my blog! I'm a new follower here! If you want, you can follow me too.

    Kisses from Spain
    elescaparatedeelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ale ładna opalenizna *.* śliczne stroje :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots and nice looks!
    www.analogicbea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super zdjęcia, koszula biała z H&M fantastyczna - czy ona ma złote guziki?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfits <3 what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. you look so pretty! :)


    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. hii! gorgeous pictures!! i'm following you on gfc now, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures and really cute outfits :)

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. masz nikona d3100, jak na razie to moja wymarzona lustrzanka! jak się sprawuje ?
    5 zdjęcie jest śliczne.
    (jak możesz odpowiedz na pytanie na moim blogu - z góry dziękuję)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aparat jest świetny ! Na prawdę go polecam. Jest lekki ( w porównaniu do innych lustrzanek ) i bardzo dobrze robi się nim zdjęcia.

      Delete
  13. wow, you,re beautiful <3 :-) nice photos baby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Un tiempo estupendo y las fotos geniales, te cambio esos 20 grados por lis 40 de Madrid, besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of them are great but my favorite is the 4th. I am following you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pics!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. ajaj...You're so cute ! and I like your nails and paint !
    ( and I like this shirt from photos with the number )
    <3
    ,))^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pics! HAve a good time!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your beautiful comment on my blog sweety! Nice blog! I m following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will follow back!

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! Lovely pictures!! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! Ofcourse we can follow each other. Let me know once you follow me on gfc and bloglovin too, that way I’ll follow you back!

    Have a nice day, xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super zdjęcia :D Jaki masz obiektyw ?

    http://zycietozabawa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super zdjęcia.Widać ze wakacje udane jak najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz ! ♥